Cost Not Retained After Reclassification Of Item Linked To A Fixed Cost Template
(Doc ID 2490440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reclasification of franchise items having linked cost templates is not working as expected. The fixed cost is not retained after reclasification of items linked to fixed cost templates.
Steps To Reproduce:
WF Cost Template and WF Cost Template Relationship events are set as Async mode in COST_EVENT_RUN_TYPE_CONFIG table. Reclassification is set as Batch mode in COST_EVENT_RUN_TYPE_CONFIG table.
- Create 3 Cost Templates - one Margin (Template ID 1) and two fixed cost templates (Template ID 2 and 3).
- Create franchise cost relationship for margin cost template ID 1 to department A and franchise location 100.
- Create 2 items X and Y belonging to department A and range to franchise location 100. Check future_cost data and note that both items are associated with margin cost template ID 1.
- Create another item Z belonging to Department B and range to Franchise location 100. No cost template exist for this item hierarchy and store.
- Add two new franchise cost relationships active from 07-Jan-2019 to 31-Jan-2019 - associate fixed cost template ID 2 to item Y and location 100, and fixed cost template ID 3 to item Z and location 100.
- Verify future_cost data is looking good.
- Create a reclassification for 08-Jan-2019 such that Item X and Y change Department,class,subclass A,1,1 to B,1,1 and item Z changes Department,class,subclass B,1,1 to A,1,1.
- Run the required nightly batches including reclass batch.
- Note that upon reclassification Item Y and Z did not retain their fixed costs during the time period 07-Jan-19 to 31-Jan-19.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document