For Prepaid Invoice Document, IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.VAT_DODE is NULL when column LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE = TAX
(Doc ID 2490546.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepaid Invoice document Tax line in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.VAT_DODE is NULL when column LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE = TAX .
For the Import orders, business will prepay the document and from ReIM the records in Staging table (IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD and DETAIL) will be interfaced to FUSION AP.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create a merchandise invoice for an order with item details and save it.
2) Navigate to Document search and enter the order-no and click search.
3) Select the invoice created and click action and select prepay invoice.
4) You will get a popup message the invoice is prepaid successfully.
5) Check the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL record and see for the TAX trancode LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE is populated as TAX, but VAT_CODE is NULL, and VAT_Rate should have expected value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document