Records are Not Getting Inserted in ITEM_EXPORT_STG Table
(Doc ID 2490658.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During item creation process, records are not getting exported to ITEM_EXPORT_STG table when BASE_EXTRACTED_IND is "N".
Steps to Recreate:
- Create and Approve an Item in RMS.
- Check VAT_ITEM and ITEM_EXPORT_STG( data is not exported to down streams, base_extracted_ind is 'N').
- Create SKULIST for the item.
- Now USE the SKULIST and try to do mass change for VAT.
- Changes done will be reflected for the item in VAT_ITEM table but not in ITEM_EXPORT_STG table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document