On Pick Up Orders The Complete Button Becomes Unresponsive And System Hangs After Canceling Out
(Doc ID 2491193.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Up Orders - Complete button becomes unresponsive and system hangs after canceling out of Add Activity
The following sequence of events will end with the Complete Button becoming unresponsive:
1) Start a dispatch order
2) Entering some new comments in the 'Comments' field
3) Navigate to the Menu and select 'Add Activity'.
4) Select 'Meter Change' and hit 'Save'
5) Hit 'Cancel' to warning message about losing changes
6) Hit the 'Back/Cancel' button to return to the Common Completion page
After progressing through any remaining edits, the 'Complete' button will become unresponsive. If you then use the 'Menu' to navigate back to the Task List the application hangs.
A restart of the application is then required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!