Fixing Multiple SKU_NOT_FOUND Records Causes Transactions To Be Out Of Balance With No TRAN_OUT_BAL
(Doc ID 2491281.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit 16.0.1, Fixing multiple SKU_NOT_FOUND errors records causes transactions to be out of balance with no TRAN_OUT_BAL errors.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Find or create a store_day_seq_no with more than one SKU_NOT_FOUND error on the same day.
2. Open up the store day in Store Day Audit by following this path, log into ReSA, select Tasks -> Store Day Audit.
3. Enter the store and business date with multiple SKU_NOT_FOUND records (note the errors pending).
4. Take a snapshot of the records in error prior to fixing the SKU_NOT_FOUND errors using the query below, note that the sa_tran_head.value = sa_tran_item.qty * sa_tran_item.unit_retail = sa_tran_tender.tender_amt, these transactions are in balance even though they have SKU_NOT_FOUND errors.
5. Go to Actions >Store Day Summary>Edit.
6. Click on one of the SKU_NOT_FOUND records and select Actions>Fix Error.
7. Enter a SKU and then select All Transactions for the same Store Day.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Save and Close.
10. Go to Store Day Summary Screen.
11. Click More Actions - > Reset Audit Status. Save the transaction, then click the audit/total button, note that there are no errors.
12. Now run the queries again and note that the transactions are out of balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document