Oracle Commerce Version 11.0.x - 11.2.x Premier Support Period Ended Feb 28, 2019
(Doc ID 2492026.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.0 to 11.2 [Release 11]
Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.0 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Premier Support Period will end Feb 28, 2019.
The Premier Support period for all 11.0.x - 11.2.x versions of the Oracle Commerce product suite (Oracle Commerce Platform and Oracle Commerce Guided Search) ended as of February 28, 2019. The product suite will enter Sustaining Support after this date. This covers all point versions of 11.0.x - 11.2.x including:
- 11.0 (11.0.1)
- 11.1.x (11.1, 11.1.1, 11.1.2)
- 11.2.x (11.2, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199.1)
This notice applies to the following products in the 11.0.x - 11.2.x code line whose terminal patchset for Oracle Commerce Platform/CSC is 188.8.131.52, for Oracle Commerce Guided Search it is 11.2:
- Oracle Commerce Merchandising
- Oracle Commerce Platform
- Oracle Commerce Service Center
- Oracle Commerce Guided Search (also known as Endeca Guided Search)
Support for the terminal patchset release may be extended through February 28, 2022 with Oracle's Extended Support offering. Customers interested in purchasing Extended Support should contact their local support sales representative. More information on Extended Support is available in Document 757445.1 - FAQ for Products in Extended Support.
All customers are entitled to lifetime Sustaining Support per Oracle's Lifetime Support Policies. Under Sustaining Support, customers are entitled to open service requests and access any knowledge articles, documentation, and approved fixes, but Oracle will no longer provide new fixes or update 3rd party certifications. All Sustaining Support is done on a "reasonable efforts" basis with no guarantee of problem resolution. Customers maintain the right to upgrade as long as they are current on their support and maintenance contract.
Extended Support Limitations
Under Extended Support, Oracle Commerce 11.0.x - 11.2.x is subject to the following limitations:
Extended Support is available only for the terminal patchset releases of Oracle Commerce Platform/CSC 184.108.40.206 and Oracle Commerce Guided Search 11.2.
There will not be any new certifications available for 11.0.x - 11.2.x products. The final 3rd party certifications can be found in Document 1345041.1 - Oracle Art Technology Group (ATG) Commerce Supported Environments Matrix.
Sustaining Support Limitations
Under Sustaining Support, Oracle ATG 11.0.x - 11.2.x is subject to the following limitations:
- There will not be any new fixes or certifications available for 11.0.x - 11.2.x products. The final 3rd party certifications can be found in Document 1345041.1 - Oracle Art Technology Group (ATG) Commerce Supported Environments Matrix.
- Under Sustaining Support, response times for SRs logged 24x7 are not guaranteed, and may be the next business day. Information and available technical skills may be limited for releases in the Sustaining Support phase. Please review the Lifetime Support Policy document for more information (this document can be found Oracle's Lifetime Support Policies > Resources > Lifetime Support Policy: Oracle Applications (PDF)).
- Severity 1 service requests filed during non-service hours or during the weekend will be acknowledged, but may not receive a first technical response until the next business day.
Oracle recommends that any customer electing to remain on Oracle Commerce 11.0.x - 11.2.x products:
- Ensure their system is upgraded to the terminal patchset release to ensure access to any fixes that are eligible for distribution.
- Maintain compliance with 3rd party software and versions as specified in the Oracle Commerce 11.0.x - 11.2.x supported environments matrix. Oracle will be unable to investigate issues for solutions that are not compliant with the matrix.
- Retain staff familiar with the product and version being run in production. In lieu of this, Oracle Consulting may be available to provide expertise on a contracted basis.
Support Policy References
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Premier Support Period will end Feb 28, 2019.|
|Extended Support Limitations|
|Sustaining Support Limitations|
|Support Policy References|