Gateway 126.96.36.199 Deployment Fails
(Doc ID 2492235.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Gateway 184.108.40.206 version, when attempting to upgrade Gateway from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 as required in the Critical Patch Updates, after updating the .ear file with the one for a managed server on WLS 22.214.171.124, this update is successful.
After restarting the managed server and it enters the ADMIN mode with the Gateway deployment listed as "failed", the following error occurs, in the managed server log files:
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.(Unknown Source)
1. Try to upgrade Gateway 126.96.36.199
2. Stop deployment
3. Shutdown managed server
4. Update the .ear file with the one for a managed server on WLS 188.8.131.52. This update is successful.
5. Try to start the managed server from WebLogic Admin console
6. Notice the error: "weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException"
7. Redeploy 184.108.40.206 ear file.
8. Notice that Gateway is working again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document