Gateway 22.214.171.124 Deployment Fails.
(Doc ID 2492235.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Gateway 188.8.131.52 version, when attempting to upgrade Gateway from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 as required in the Critical Patch Updates, after updating the .ear file with the one for a managed server on WLS 18.104.22.168, this update is successful.
After restarting the managed server and it enters the ADMIN mode with the gateway deployment listed as "failed", the following error occurs, in the managed server log files:
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.(Unknown Source)
1. Try to upgrade Gateway 22.214.171.124
2. Stop deployment
3. Shutdown managed server
4. Update the .ear file with the one for a managed server on WLS 126.96.36.199. This update is successful.
5. Try to start the managed server from WebLogic Admin console
6. Notice the error: "weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException"
7. Redeploy 188.8.131.52 ear file.
8. Notice that Gateway is working again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document