StoreCre Message Is Not Processed: "Error executing stored procedure"
(Doc ID 2493098.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
StoreCre message is not processed in SIM.
With RMS/RIB integration, StoreCre message is failing in SIM for a deleted and newly created store with below error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- SIM should have been integrated with RMS through RIB integration
- Because of certain issues with data setup for store , StoreCre message has been sent again following StoreDel message for the same store. Hence it is required to follow similar sequence
Steps to reproduced:
- Send StoreCre message for any store e.g 1234 , it is observed that message got processed for first time.
- Now send StoreDel message because of some issue, it is observed that message got processed successfully.
- Now again send StoreCre message for same store 1234 , now it is observed that message gets failed and reached max retry limit.
Note: no transactions has been performed after store got created in step1 and later it is deleted in step 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document