Invoice Stuck in MTCH Status if There Are 2 Cost Adjustments With Different Cost for the Same Item
(Doc ID 2493544.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice stuck with MTCH state if there are 2 Cost adjustments with different cost for the same item.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with an item (Say : Quantity = 88 units, unit cost = 7.56) .
- Ship and Receive the PO.
- Create two invoices with cost discrepancy (Invoice 1: Quantity=44 units, unit_cost =3 , Invoice 2: Quantity = 44units, unit_cost=3.5).
- Resolve the invoice 1 with Split receipt and cost resolution by applying Receiver Cost Adjustment(RCA).
- Resolve the invoice 2 with another RCA.
- Run reimrollup batch. It just updated only one invoice with IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.ADJUSTMENT_PENDING='N', another invoice left with Y.
- Run reimposting batch.
- Invoice 2 is stuck in MTCH status and not posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document