"Time Ack" Column in System Alarms List Changes Format When New Alarm Appears
(Doc ID 2494862.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Web Workspace
Different date format under "Time Ack" column in System alarms list
Newly acknowledge system alarms shows different date format than existing ones
The format of timestamps should be consistent - especially for values in the same column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change your system to use "dd/mm/yyyy" formatting (as opposed to mm/dd/yyyy)
2. Restart services
3. Launch Web workspace and take authority over all zones
4. Open the Alarms List
5. Be sure some alarms are Acknowledged
6. Trigger a new alarm by killing a service (i.e. kill -9 [MBService PID])
7. When the new alarm appears, the "Time Ack" values for all previously acknowledged alarms will change format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document