Publish/export Promo Batch Duplicates DEL Records When Injector Is Used To Revert To Worksheet
(Doc ID 2494990.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPM 16.0.1,
Publish/Export promo batch duplicates DEL records when injector is used to revert to worksheet/cancel status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Insert Promo 1 in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO.
2. Run injector batch.
3. Insert Promo 2 in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO.
4. Run injector.
5. Insert records in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO to revert to worksheet 2 components of each promo inserted above.
6. Run injector batch.
7. check in RPM that comp/ details have been reverted to worksheet.
8. Run promotionPriceChangePublishBatch & promotionPriceChangePublishExport
9. Check messages. Note that there are duplicate DEL messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document