Stock Discrepancy When Same UIN Received at 2 different stores Via 2 Different ASNs
(Doc ID 2495028.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when the same UIN is received at two different stores via two different Advanced Shipment Notification (ASNs), the second store receiving the UIN is assigned the UIN. However, the stock at the first store receiving the same UIN find that the following happens:
1. The UIN is removed from the store
2. The stock on hand of the parent Item is not decremented
SIM should not let the users receive the UIN at Store 2, as it is already available at Store 1. Also, at Store 2, the UIN should not be marked as '8 - Missing'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that the "UIN_PROCESSING_ENABLED" parameter is TRUE for two stores in Store administration
2. Create a Warehouse to Store delivery for both stores with two different ASNs
3. Include an item and UINs - Ensure that at least one UIN is duplicated in both ASNs
4. Let the messages get processed in SIM
5. Log into first store and receive all the UINs
6. Query the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and note the increase in stock
7. Query the ITEM_UIN table and note that the duplicated UIN is assigned to the first store
8. Now log into the second store and receive zero (0) quantity on the transfer shipment
9. Query the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and note that the stock did not increase for the item at Store 2
10. Query the ITEM_UIN table and note that the duplicated UIN is now assigned to the first store with status '8 - Missing'
11. Query the ITEM_UIN table with the first store id and note that the UIN disappeared
12. Query the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table with the item id and first store id and note that the stock did not decrease
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!