CFAs - ADF Is Raising Error When Entering The CFA Screen With An Attribute With Record Group
(Doc ID 2495123.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when entering the CFA screen with an attribute with Record Group,
<ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #4
oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-34009: ListBinding definition :5008_25001_LOV not found.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Using RMS Data Loading functionality, create a Group Set, a Group for the Entity DEPS and also a Complex Record Group.
2. Based on the CFAs Implementation Guide, for complex Record Groups, the query needs to be added directly into the table, using a SQL editor.
a. For the Record Group defined as Complex, it was changed the following attributes, to add the related query
i. QUERY -> select '1234' id, 'This is a test' desc from dual
ii. COL_1_DATA_TYPE -> VARCHAR2
iii. COL_1_DATA_LENGHT -> 4
b. The changes are saved in the database.
3. Go to the “Custom Flex Attributes” screen to defined a new attribute for the created Group, and using the defined Record Group.
4. After selected the RMS Table and the Group Set, add a new attribute by selecting the respective Group.
a. On the Widget Type select “List of Values” and on the Record Group select the Id of the Record Group that was added the complex query.
i. The field Data Type is populated with the value defined under column “COL_1_DATA_TYPE”, and the field Maximum Length is populated with the value defined under column “COL_1_DATA_LENGTH”.
ii. Ensure that the checkbox “Enabled” is checked
b. Save changed by pressing “OK” button
5. On the “Custom Flex Attributes” screen, press the button “View UI”, to be able to see how the new attribute will be display in the CFA screen.
6. After the button “View UI” is pressed, and error message is displayed in the screen.
7. After searching the weblogic server’s error log, it was found the following error:
<ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #3
oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-35011: Attribute:VARCHAR2_1 not found for value binding:Group5008_DEPS_CFA_EXTVO1_VARCHAR2_1. Iterator:Group5008_DEPS_CFA_EXTVO1Iterator is bound to a null collection or the collections structure is not found.
8. In RMS, press ok on the error message, and save the changes made on the “Custom Flex Attribute” screen.
9. Go to the RMS Batch Server, and execute the CFA process (cfagen.ksh) to generate the views for the entity DEPS (18).
10. After the process is executed with success, two sql scripts were generated. Execute those two scripts by connecting by SQL*Plus to the database.
11. Go back to the RMS Application, and go to the Department screen by selecting one Department.
12. On the menu “More Options”, go to “Other Attributes” and select option “Group Set Test CFA”
13. A second error message is displayed and the screen is not opened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document