Cancel Item/Location Option For Active Simple Promotion Is Not Populating Payload Messages
(Doc ID 2495178.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users can cancel an item or location from an active price event that has been created at a level higher than the transaction item location level, using cancel item/location button in the simple promotion. Cancel item/location action does not populate payload tables so that item and location combination is not sent to downstream systems.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a simple promotion for Parent Item and Location and approve it.
- Run the RPM batches and check the promotion is active and ensure VDATE has been advanced as well.
- Navigate to the promotion component detail and select the Parent item and location and click Cancel item/location button.
- A new screen will be popped up and select any one child item and select location and click apply.
- Click cancel item location button in the new popped up screen and ensure conflict check is in progress.
- A new promotion detail record will be created and the status will be in Cancel pending.
- Check the RPM_PROMO_*_PAYLOAD tables and check the cancel messages are not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document