Billing Date Graphical View Shows Incorrect Date
(Doc ID 2495269.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing Care (BC), the graphical view of the Billing Date versus Payments on the Bills page displays the incorrect Billing Date. It shows Feb 31, Apr 31, Jun 31 etc instead of Mar 1, May 1, Jul 1, etc.
It is expected that the Billing Date should match the billing cycle, for example, Mar 1, May 1, Jul 1, etc.
To reproduce this issue:
- Open an account in BC.
- On the Home tab, on the right hand side, check the graphical view of the Bills.
- Observe that the Billing Date shows dates like Aug 31, Oct 31, ... Feb 31. This is wrong as it is one day behind.
- If the browser is in Eastern time zone, the dates show correctly. For example, Sep 1, Nov 1 ... Mar 1. This is correct.
- This problem appears when the browser is opened in Central timezone
- Below are the timezone settings:
BRM server is in EST
Weblogic Server is in EST
Browser is in CST
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document