Discrepancy Resolution Using Reasoncode 'RCASMR' For Cost Discrepancy Not Posting Any Data to RMS
(Doc ID 2496114.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While resolving the cost discrepancy in the resolution discrepancy screen with 'RCASMR' reason code the documents are getting resolved.
But after resolving, the adjusted cost is not posted to TRAN_DATA table and also SHIPSKU, ORDLOC tables not updated with the new unit cost.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Ship & Receive fully against the PO.
- Create an Invoice with the Cost Discrepancy.
- Resolve the Cost Discrepancy online and select the Reason Code (RCASMR) as the invoice is correct.
- The invoice becomes 'MTCH' after resolution. Noticed that the documents are getting resolved after resolving but the adjusted cost is not posted to TRAN_DATA table and SHIPSKU, ORDLOC also not updated with the new unit cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document