Line Items Can Be Modified Even When the 'Modify Line Items' Setting Is Disabled/Unchecked in the New UI When Using Internationalization Strings for Line Item Status
(Doc ID 2496150.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the New UI, users are able to modify Line Items even though the Modify Line Items setting was not selected in uDesigner. The issue has only been observed when users are using Internationalization strings for Line Item status (ex. translate Active to Chinese string "激活“).
The line item should be read-only when the Modify Line Items setting is not selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Add Internationalization strings for a Line Item status:
- Search for Source Type uDesigner and String containing Active.
- Add Chinese (Simplified) : 激活.
- Select Refresh > Strings... and choose uDesigner.
- Change the User Preference > Region Format to set the Language as Chinese.
- Go to uDesigner, open a BP.
- In the upper form select Properties > Options.
- In the Line Items area select Business Items and select Allow Modify Line Item, except when status is "Active" (When Line item status is "Active", the Line Item should be read-only).
- Create a new record for the BP, add line items for Business Items, and send to the next step.
- When the Line Item Status is "激活" (Internationalization strings for Active status), note that the Line Item is editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document