"Target Unreachable Error Editing Filtered (QBE) Results Final Quantity And Freeze
(Doc ID 2496220.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Filter Allocation results with some records having final allocated quantity as zero, the following error occurs
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an allocation where some of the Results are Final Allocated Quantity is zero
- Save, close and reopen
- In the Results section, use filters On Hand and Final equal zero - after entering the Final filter, hit Enter to set the filter
- Change one of the Final values to a number greater than zero and then select Freeze
- Error pops up: Target unreachable identifier 'node' resolved to null
- Un check the Freeze checkbox
- Notice, the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document