UPDATE_DATE_TIME Is Not Updated When Stock Count Snapshot Is Taken
(Doc ID 2496284.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UPDATE_DATE_TIME is not updated in SIM after the snapshot is taken.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to SIM
- Create a product Group
- Schedule the product group
- Run corresponding batches to explode the stock count
- Login SIM
- Goto Inventory management->stock count
- Double click on the stock count
- Click on take snapshot
- Notice that UPDATE_DATETIME is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document