Unable To Delete The Transportation Form The Screen Even After Deleting The Customs Entry
(Doc ID 2496801.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete a transportation record from Manage transportation by order after deleting the customs entry. The same record can be deleted from Import Management->Transportation-> Manage Transportation.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to Import Management->Transportation-> Manage Transportation by Order
- Enter the Import PO, Vessel, Voyage, Est Dep Date and select Item Default Level as Transaction Level (Note : Import PO should have 2 child items. Each item should be associated with a Transportation ID. Out of the two transportation IDs only one Transportation should be Finalized )
- Click on Details button
- Select the Transportation record which is not Finalized and click on Delete icon
- Notice, Customs Entry is associated with the Transportation and it can't be deleted message pops up and doesn't allow to delete the record
- Navigate to Import Management->Transportation-> Manage Transportation
- Search for the Transportation which is not Finalized and open in edit mode
- Click on Delete.
- Notice, the Transportation record gets deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document