When Changing Finish Date, the Date Is Set Ahead One Calendar Day When Using a 24/7 Calendar
(Doc ID 2497222.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a project with a 24x7 calendar and Time is not being displayed in the application, when setting a Finish Date on a not-started activity, the date is being set to the next calendar day.
When setting a Finish Date, the date should be set to the selected day.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a project, display the Activities view, and highlight an activity.
- Make sure the Finish Date column is visible.
- Set the Finish Date for the activity to October 8.
- After clicking Select on the date, the Finish Date is set to one day ahead, October 9.
- Display the Time via User Preferences (Edit > User Preferences > Dates > Time).
- The Finish Date for the activity is set to October 9 00:00.
- Set the Finish Date to October 8.
- After clicking Select on the date, the Finish Date is correctly set to October 8 23:59.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!