Inconsistent Popup text for the Information Message Display when Creating a Deal
(Doc ID 2497256.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a deal and adding an item list with no item / location eligible conditions, by a user with access on the franchise location, an inconsistent message is displayed:
This last message should be displayed for both cases, whether the user has access or not to franchise locations.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in with a user that has acces to the franchise location
- Create an item list with 1 item
- Create a deal for the supplier of the item added in the item list: the deal should have 1 component.
- On the component, add 1 item/location: level = Department
- Still on the component, add an item list and press OK. There is message regarding franchise locations: "Note that all Franchise locations under this Organizational Hierarchy value will be excluded from the deal."
- Press OK. The same message is displayed again: "Note that all Franchise locations under this Organizational Hierarchy value will be excluded from the deal. "
- Notice that the item list is not added in the deal. A message should be displayed explaining why the item list is not added.
- Try the same scenario with a user that has no access to the franchise location.
- Notice that a message is displayed to indicate that the item list cannot be added to the deal: "Not all items in the list you have selected are valid for this deal. Only valid Deal Item/Location records will be applied."
- It would be expected to have this notification for all users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document