Import of Follow Up In Case with Status 'CLOSED' Captures ORA-02291 in CMN_ERROR_LOG
(Doc ID 2497514.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.6 to 8.1.2 [Release 7.0.0 to 8.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
===Issue Clarification ===
In Argus 8.1.2
When performing an import follow up on an case where the status is 'CLOSED'.
The following error is being captured within the CMN_ERROR_LOG
--Steps to Reproduce
1. Case within Argus is in status of 'CLOSED'
2. Import a follow-up E2B XML report for the case in close or auto-archive status using the following process:
a. Reports--> Incoming ICSR Reports and select imported follow up
b. Right-click and select "Duplicate Search".
c. In the Duplicate Search window, set the Report Information parameters to find the case created in step #1 when clicking on "Search".
d. Highlight the case and select "Accept ICSR as Follow-up"
e. Enter the password for the E2B Import dialog.
f. Enter the password for the Archived Case dialog.
5. Close the E2B import log screen which confirms 'Case is updated successfully'
6. Click OK to close the message that the case has been updated.
7. Confirm the CMN_ERROR_LOG has captured reported error
-- What is working
There does not appear to be any impact on the UI functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document