Invoices are not Routing to Discrepancy Review List
(Doc ID 2497667.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices are not routing to discrepancy review list when routing date has been passed and we do not have receipts in system to match with Invoice.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with an item.
2. Create Invoice INVC1 with the same item with past DOC_DATE.
3. Provide the necessary details and add the details to the Invoice.
4. Run the AutoMatch Batch, the invoice goes to unresolved match status without creating discrepancies.
5. Create a duplicate Invoice INVC2 with cost discrepancy.
6. Run the AutoMatch batch, the invoice goes to unresolved match status and also created discrepancies.
7. Move the vdate to hit the routing date.
8. Noticed that Invoice INVC1 still in URMTCH and didn't create discrepancies and INVC2 status is in URMTCH and able to view in discrepancy review list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document