Templates Set With Required Visual Indicators Only Work For English Users
(Doc ID 2498049.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring columns under table S9T_TMPL_COLS_DEF and performing the download of the corresponding ODS file in Spanish, the required columns are not shown in yellow color as defined under attribute REQUIRED_VISUAL_COLOR_CODE in table S9T_CONFIG. But the same steps with RMS in English, the ODS file shows the required columns in yellow.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Change the Required Visual Indicator for one attribute related to Item Induction, for example Action in the Item Master spreadsheet.
- Check the Required Visual Color Code in table S9T_CONFIG, and ensure that corresponds to a color other than white (by default it should be yellow).
- Enter in RMS, and ensure that RMS is accessed in Spanish.
- Search and download an Item from RMS into an ods file.
- Press button “Descargar”, select “Item Master” in template, press ok. Open the generated ods file.
- Go the sheet related to the Item Master data (“Maestro_de_artículos”). The column “Acción” (related to Action) should have been in yellow, but it still shows in white.
- Performing the same steps and for the same Item, but with RMS being accessed in English, when opening the ods file in Excel the same errors are presented, but it shows the Action column in the "Item_Master sheet" with the yellow color (as per configuration). So, it seems that this is a issue when RMS is accessed in Spanish, and during the generation of the ODS file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document