Clearance Reset At Zone Level Not Creating Record In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
(Doc ID 2498393.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1.3 version, Clearances
You observe that, in some cases, clearance reset applied on zone level is not creating records in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select an item that is already in a past clearance for Zone-1
- Item is having null reset date in RPM_CLEARANCE, i.e., not reset at zone level
- Item clearance was reset at Location level using create clearance reset
- New store was created for Zone-1 & automatically clearance got applied on the item/new location
- New Clearance Reset record created for new location with null effective date
- Perform from RPM - Reset Clearance at Zone level, and notice it’s not creating any RFR record
- Perform from RPM - Reset Clearance at Zone level with different reset date, and notice it also does not work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document