"The application is busy replacing other equipment" Error when Using Equipment Replace Feature
(Doc ID 2498433.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 6.3.0
An "application is busy replacing other equipment" error displays when attempting to "Replace..." or "Replace from Spare..." a piece of equipment.
1. Equipment Inventory (any location)
* Can also be recreated via Equipment Specification's Equipment Spec Usage Report
2. Right-click on a shelf or card and select "Replace..." or "Replace from Spare..." and the "application is busy replacing other equipment" error displays (see below).
* If "Replace..." is selected, the error immediately displays.
* If "Replace from Spare..." is selected, the error displays after selecting the item to use from spare.
Unable to replace a piece of equipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document