Replenishment Of Perishable Items Cause Stock Inconsistency.
(Doc ID 2498479.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bulk replenishment of a child container (with master having another expired child container) deletes expired container in Retail Warehouse Management Systems (RWMS) creating stock inconsistency (on inventory and non sellable quantity) between Retail Merchandising Systems (RMS) and RWMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a master container with 2 or more child's with the same perishable item. (1 of the container has to be almost expiring)
2. Have a picking location requiring this item.
3. Generate bulk replenishment and child container has to expire at this moment. (Expired units are added on the field ITEM_LOC_SOH.NON_SELLABLE_QTY in RMS).
4. Perform bulk replenishment.
5. System deletes all children (including the one that expired).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document