'PODtlCre' Message Not Deleting Items in SIM from a Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2498518.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when a Purchase Order(PO) is redistributed from RMS and approved again, the PODtlCre message fails in SIM.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a purchase order P1 with I1 and I2 items.
2. Save and approve the PO, a POCre message is sent from Oracle Retail Merchandising Systsem (RMS) to SIM.
3. Bring back the PO to worksheet status, a POHdrMod messgae is sent from RMS to SIM.
4. Click on redistribution and add I1 and I2 and validate items in RMS and check the messages in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
5. I1 and I2 are deleted from RMS and it sends PODTLDel message to SIM for I1 and I2.
6. Check the SIM.PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ITEM table and notice that the items were not deleted.
7. RMS Send a new PODtlCre message with the 2 items which fails to be processed with the following error;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!