Bill Number Updation As Per Legacy Bill Numbers Post Migration
(Doc ID 2498779.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Invoicing
Bill Number Updation as per Legacy Bill Numbers post migration
Customer wants to update the Bill Number generated in BRM to the legacy Bill Numbers. Plan is to generate the invoices in legacy system for the first Month of Migration.
Scenario is as below :
• Migration of customers from legacy to BRM
• Run billing in legacy and BRM system
• There is a bill number generated in legacy system (some custom format, say ABC_1) and another bill number generated in BRM (in the prescribed format, say, B1-123)
• Customer wants to update the brm bill number with the legacy bill number, that is, replace B1-123 in BRM with ABC_1 (probably a direct sql update )
• This is only needed for the first bill run (after migration) owing to some business need.
Could there be any areas of concern by doing this update of the bill number in BRM?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document