ADF_FACES-60104 Error After Getting Stock Count Locked Message on Unit Variance and Adjustment Screen
(Doc ID 2498928.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADF_FACES-60104 error encountered after getting stock count locked message and Unit Variance and Adjustment screen cannot be closed and only option is to close the browser session.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RMS and navigate to tasks -> Inventory -> Stock Counts -> Manage Stock Counts.
2. Enter valid stock count id and click Search.
3. Invoke Actions -> Unit Variance and Adjustment and leave the screen open.
4. Login as another user and do exact same steps 1 though 3.
5. Notice that the other user receives the message "This Stock Count's location(s) is locked by another user and cannot be adjusted" when clicking Unit Variance and Adjustment.
6. Followed by another message that reads : "ADF_FACES-60104:An error occurred while processing your request. For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with HTTP Error Status Code: 404"
7. Also the other user cannot close the window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document