RPAS Fusion Client: All the Entries in the Copy OATS Task Logs Have the Same Timestamp
(Doc ID 2499070.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client (FC), when the user has scheduled a recurring batch task, all the entries in the Copy OATS Task logs list for a recurring task will have the same date in the list and thus the user cannot determine the exact run date of a recurring task because the dates don't vary.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Go to OAT, create a Standard Admin Task.
2. Choose Domain Information, and on next choose the first one-show basic information.
3. Then on the next page, Schedule Task;
Example: "Daily" every 1 day. On the bottom, the Server Start and Stop time.
4. After the completion of above scheduled tasks, choose:
OAT -> Global Domain -> SR Admin Tasks -> Package Logs -> Oat Task Logs.
5. Notice that all the entries in the Copy OATS Task logs have the same timestamp.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!