Duplicate Search on Book-In UI with Multi-byte Numeric char or Multi-byte Angle Bracket at Product Name
(Doc ID 2499328.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Case Actions >> New screen, Duplicate Search by Product Name does not work if the Product Name has Multi-byte Numeric character at the end of Product Name or Multi-byte Angle Bracket character (＜) in somewhere in Product Name.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Create a Console Product with a License having Trade Name with Multi-byte Numeric character at the end of the name.
For example, TEST-TRADE-００１ --- "００１" part must be multi-byte numeric char.
2) Create a new case by the created console product.
Case Form >> Products >> Product Name field has the license name.
3) Login to Argus Safety by another user account
and go to Case Actions >> New.
4) Without entering any data to any field at all, just click [Select] button at Product Name field.
Product Browser opens.
5) Search and select the console product created at step-1).
Close Product Browser by clicking [Select].
Control returns to Case Actions >> New screen.
6) Click [Search] button on Case Actions >> New screen.
The case created at step-2) is not hit.
Additional Steps to Repeat:
1) Create a new Product on Argus Console.
Trade Name J = TradeName＜TABLET＞
2) Create a new case by the console product.
3) Go to Case Actions >> New.
Search by specifying Product Name.
Searching by TradeName＜TABLET＞ ---> No hits
Searching by TradeName＜TABLET ----> No hits
Searching by TradeName%TABLET% ---> No hits
Searching by TradeName%TABLET ----> No hits
Searching by TradeName -----------> The case created at step-2) is hit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document