PO Received Quantities Posted Does Not Match Actual Qunatity Received
(Doc ID 2499619.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a difference in received quantity what is received vs what is updated in system.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve PO in RMS.
Item#1 - 144 order_qty - 48 casepack
Item#2 - 96 order_qty - 24 casepack
Item#3 - 72 order_qty - 36 casepack
2. Vendor processed and fully shipped ASN Shipment for PO.
3. Receive the PO in Warehouse after appointing it.
Item#1- 240 received_qty, which is over receiving.
Item#2 - 96 received_qty, fully received.
Item#3 - 36 received_qty, which is under receiving.
4. Check tables PO, PO_DETAIL, ASN, ASN_ITEM, CONTAINER, CONTAINER_ITEM for quantity posted.
5. Notice that PO_DETAIL.RCVD_UNIT_QTY does not match actual quantity received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document