An Uknown Exception Is Received When the User Tries to Receive a Second DSD After Printing the First One
(Doc ID 2499866.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Handheld (HH) device, If a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Receipt is completed and printed, selecting escape to return to the DSD Receiving Screen and attempting to receive an additional delivery will result in an unknown exception.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving, Create Receipt.
2. Enter Barcode of Item to Identify Supplier.
3. If applicable, select the appropriate supplier.
4. Select Item Receiving.
5. Enter Barcode and quantity.
6. Select Total for Summary.
7. Select Confirm Container -> Yes -> Enter to Continue.
8. Select Confirm Delivery -> Yes -> Enter to Continue.
9. Select Yes to print the report, then select the Direct Delivery report.
10. Select the appropriate printer and Enter to Continue.
11. Press Escape to return to the DSD Receiving screen.
12. Select Create Receipt.
13. Enter Barcode of Item to Identify Supplier.
Note: that the DSD Receiving screen does not show any supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!