Wrong User Id In Create Id While Creating Transfers In RMS
(Doc ID 2500204.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer it is created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) user id is wrongly updates. Create_id does not match User id.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Log in to RMS application.
- Go to Tasks -> Inventory -> Transfers -> Create Transfer.
- Fill in all required fields.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Check create_id in tsfhead table (SELECT create_id FROM tsfhead WHERE tsf_no = :bind_tsf_no;).
- Notice that create_id does not match user id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document