Sub-Usage Transactions Date Time Are Not Aligned When Rate Change Happens Mid Bill Period
(Doc ID 2500275.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating usage transaction with rate changes, the derived usage periods are split with incorrect date times are observed when the installation time zone and usage subscription time zone are different.
DATA SET UP REQUIREMENT -
Ensure that multi time zone is supported
1. Create a Device, Device Configuration, MC, Service Point and Usage Subscription.
Ensure that the time zone used is different from installation time zone. (i.e. install time zone = US Pacific, usage subscription time zone = US Eastern)
2. Ensure that Usage Subscription Type has dynamic usage group determination algorithm plugged in
3. Ensure that the usage subscription has multiple rate history
4. Create a usage transaction with dates that span the date change in rate history
5. Verify that the usage periods created does not start/end with the expected rate change date time at 12:00AM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document