Issue When Trying to Open the Address Screen Or Org Unit Screen If Two Supplier Site Tabs Are Opened at the Same Time
(Doc ID 2500366.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue when trying to open the address screen / Org Unit screen if two supplier site tabs are opened at the same time.
Steps to recreate:
- Navigate to Foundation data > Suppliers and partners > Manage Suppliers.
- Click on Search.
- Click on a supplier site ID (S1) to open the supplier site screen.
- Keep the supplier site(S1) screen opened, go back to the Supplier search tab and click on another supplier site ID(S2).
- Now user have 2 supplier site tabs opened(i.e S1, S2).
- From one of the supplier site screen(S1), select More Options > Address and check the supplier site ID, the address screen is opened for the supplier site S2.
- Keep the address screen opened and select the other supplier site tab (S2).On the supplier site (S2) screen, select More options> Address.
- The user is redirected to the address screen of the supplier site ID S1 instead of S2.
- Application should have opened 2 address tabs for Supplier Site S1,S2.
- Same behavior happens for Org Unit screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document