Changing Crew Allocation On Hybrid MCP Causes System Hang
(Doc ID 2500397.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the user changes crew allocation on the Hybrid MCP by adding another crew member the MCP hangs when trying to go back to the shift actions screen to view it again.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Logon to your shift on the MCP.
2) Go to “Shift Actions” on the main menu.
3) Add a crew member to your crew shift.
4) Hit the OK button to save.
5) Now to back to the menu and hit the “Shift Actions” menu item again.
6) You should see the screen hang.
• You have to kill the MWM application to get past the error.
• Once you restart the MCP and log back on you will still get a hang if you hit the “Shift Actions” menu item.
• The only way to clear the problem is to reset the MCP completely as if you were changing a URL.
Note: If user tries to end shift they still get the error. There seems to be no way out unless the MCP is reset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!