Network Location is Incorrectly Changed on Connection Summary When a Terminating Element is Selected
(Doc ID 2500672.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS Build - 6.2.1.b1135
When a terminating element is selected on the Connection Summary for Network System information, when the terminating location on Connection Summary is changed as a result, the application does not refresh the new location’s address, nor does it use the correct terminating location identification of CLLI code : Network Location Name.
Steps to reproduce -
1. Entered an ASR order with this information on the Circuit ID. The A & Z location are the same. We will change the Z location when we know the correct location to make it in the network.
2. Assign a prov plan and launch the DLRD task.
3. Specify the rate code and the custom attributes. 1GB
4. Select the network system name link that says None.
5. Search for the network
6. Select one of the terminating elements that comes back from the search.
7. At this point, the Z location on the connection summary is updated, but the address remains the same as the former customer location as set on the circuit ID window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document