Purchase Order Showing Original Supplier Cost After Cost Change Instead Of Discounted Cost
(Doc ID 2501826.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost change for supplier with Order recalculation indicator updating order unit cost with supplier unit cost instead recalculating discounted cost though PO specific deal exists.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order(PO) for one item/location.
2. Create a PO specific deal on that item/location.
3. Apply deal online and approve the order.
4. Let all nightly batches execute.
1. Create cost change for the Item/Supplier.
2. Let all the nightly batches run.
1. Check PO.It has supplier cost instead of re-calculating the discounted cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document