[Item Induction] Item/Supplier Deletes Give Out Errors
(Doc ID 2502460.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When are marked the records in the item/supplier, item/supplier/country and item/supplier/country of manufacture excel tabs for deletion, the associations are correctly removed at all levels, but the process gives out errors, saying the item/supplier associations don't exist.
The same thing happens when are marked the records in the item/supplier excel tab for deletion (the other excel tabs have the records with action to update).
The only way that could get this process without errors was to mark the records in the item/supplier excel tab for deletion and remove the respective records from the item/supplier/country and item/supplier/country of manufacture excel tabs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Retail Merchandinsing System (RMS).
- Download an item from RMS using the "Download Items from RMS" screen.
- Make sure that the item has 2 suppliers.
- Change the downloaded file to delete the non-primary supplier from the item/supplier, item/supplier/country and item/supplier/country of manufacture excel tabs.
- Upload the file into RMS using the "Upload Items from File" screen.
- Check that the upload process failed.
- The issue will indicate that item/supplier information is missing.
- Go to the item maintenance screens and confirm that the item and its children don't have the supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document