Auto-Range Confirmation Dialog Appears for a Ranged Pack in the Transfer Detail Screen
(Doc ID 2503219.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When you create a Transfer for a Pack-Item that not exists in ITEM_LOC for the destination location, the system displays a confirmation message saying that the item is not ranged to this location and if the auto-ranging is required. When you click Yes, the ITEM_LOC for the Pack-Item is created as expected.
However, when you try to create a new Transfer for the same Pack with the same From and To locations, the message gets displayed again, even with the ITEM_LOC for pack existing.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve an item with tran_level = 2 and some SKUs for this item.
2. Create a Pack-Item with the item created above as component.
3. Perform an inventory adjustment for Pack-Item in a Warehouse (Wh) location.
4. Choose a store to be the destination of the transfer and make sure that there is no ITEM_LOC record for the Pack-Item, Pack-components or Item-Parent of the components to this location.
5. Create a Transfer choosing From a Wh and to the store mentioned above.
6. Include the Pack-Item in this transfer. The auto range message will be displayed.
7. Approve the Transfer.
8. Check the ITEM_LOC for the destination location. The record should be created for the Pack-Item.
9. Create another Transfer with the same From and Destination locations.
10. Include the same Pack-Item. The Auto-Range message will be displayed again, even with the ITEM_LOC record existing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document