Automatch Batch Matches the Invoice Though Cost Discrepancy was not Resolved
(Doc ID 2503394.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When quantity discrepancy alone was set to auto-resolve and both cost and quantity discrepancy exists for invoice, reimautomatch batch auto-resolves quantity discrepancy and matches the invoice though the cost discrepancy still exists.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 3 items and receipt it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost and quantity discrepancy out of tolerance.
- Setup tolerance setting to auto-resolve quantity discrepancy but not the cost discrepancy.
- Setup matching strategy such that only detail matching is allowed.
- Execute Automatch batch and notice that invoice gets matched even though cost discrepancy was not auto-resolved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document