BBDATE Wip Gets END_TS Before Inserting Best Before Date On Container
(Doc ID 2504025.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user splits the non-perishable item to a new container the system populates end_ts even if the user does not indicate any best before date for the from container with the remaining item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a ASN-C with one container.
2. The container must be multi-sku with at least one perishable item.
3. Associate the ASN with an appointment and receive the container.
4. Verify that the container received has no Best Before Date (BBD) (because its multi-sku).
5. Perform the split of that container.
5.1. Indicate the container on the From container field.
5.2. Indicate a new generic container on the To container field.
5.3. Indicate the total unit qty of the item on the From container.
6. The system will ask to indicate the BBD for the From container.
7. Accept and press "F3=Cancel".
8. Verify table CONTAINER_WIP, the record related to the BBDATE (for the FROM container) has a end_ts value, despite the fact that the container has no BBD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document