Export of POS Transactions From ReSA To RMS (SAEXPRMS) Groups the Discount By Item Sequence
(Doc ID 2504130.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RTLogs have taxes grouped on the transaction, the Export of POS transactions from ReSA to RMS (SAEXPRMS) generates POSU files breaking down the transaction tax between the transaction's items by summing up all discounts associated with item sequence number across the transactions.
Discounts must be applied grouped by Items, not by item sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create RTlog with the following configuration:
Item A with discount
Item B with discount
item C with discount
item D with discount
item E with discount
item F with discount
Make sure all item's price and discount values differ from one another for traceability.
2. Run the following batches
- Create Store Day for Expected Transactions (SASTDYCR)
- Sales Audit Import (SAIMPTLOGI)
- Complete Transaction Import Processing (SAIMPTLOGFIN)
- Calculate Totals based on Client Defined Rules (SATOTALS)
- Evaluate Transactions and Totals based on Client Defined Rules (SARULES)
3 - Notice that the tax data on POSU files for each item is wrong
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document