Need More Information Around <Bug 22695694> Coming with 14.0.4
(Doc ID 2504154.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.4 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While upgrading from RPM 14.0.3 to 14.0.4, the installer scripts fail due to the scripts provided for the <Patch 22695694>.
1. With this defect Oracle has enabled foreign key constants on promotion payload tables for a space issue with respect to the batch RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh
2. When the SQL scripts are running for the ORPatch install, they fail due to existing data which is not populated by this batch process.
1. Why was the patch not included with SQL script to delete any of the existing data?
2. Why should this data exist with the 14.0.3 version? What processes in RPM create this data?
3. If the RPM processes creating this data are not fixed, how do you ensure that these processes are not going to break once this data is deleted and the foreign key constraints enabled?
There do not seem to be any defect with RPM 14.0.4 that states this kind of data would not be generated by the system anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document