UI Not Displaying Configured PPC Priority if the Value Exceeds the LOV Content of 50 Records
(Doc ID 2504510.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Claims Adjudication - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.2 version, User Interface
A company may have a large number (150+) pricing priority values based on their current contract usage. These priorities are loaded into the OHI reference table for pricing priorities.
The contracts are migrated into OHI as worksheets. When the worksheet is built, the priority is copied from the draft PPC into the real PPC.
Issue: when the PPC priority has a code not being in the first 50 values from the reference table, it is not displayed in the UI.
Reason: the dropdown list for the priorities only shows the first 50 records.
The actual priority value is present in the database, but the UI is not able to show it so it cannot be verified in case of normal data checks or claims processing inquiries.
Furthermore, when an update is made to any other item of the PPC, the value for the pricing priority is deleted from the database (since it is not available in the UI) after Save.
The expected behavior is to have visible pricing priorities
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a list of pricing priorities that exceeds the 50 records.
2. Register a worksheet with draft provider pricing clause that uses a pricing priority being listed after the 50th record.
3. Validate and build the draft PPC.
4. Check the real PPC and see that the pricing priority does not show.
5. Check the database to see that the data is actually there.
6. Update the description of the PPC.
7. Repeat step 5 to see that the prcing priority value is now gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document