Market Basket Code Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2504619.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.2 version, Set Up Pricing
When searching for market basket codes by parent item or transaction item and the zone, no data is returned
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an itemlist containing parent item
2. Assign a market basket code to that item list and zone
3. Go to maintain market basket code
4. Search for a parent item or transaction item from the itemlist (from the step1) and zone id
5. No result appears. But if you check in rpm_mbc_attribute table the row for parent item is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document