Only Two Prerequisites Executed In Installation Manager When Installing NCC 5.0.1 On Sms Node
(Doc ID 2505175.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During a clean installation of Network Charging and Control (NCC) Version 5.0.1 on Solaris 11.4, when having Installation Manager page open in web browser and clicking on "Install" tab, the following error is returned by browser:
It should be noted that "check prerequisites" from "Environment" tab has been clicked before, and message "Prerequisite check finished." was displayed.
However, only two pre-requisites were executed:
Checking command binaries ............. PASSED
Analyzing packages in src repository ... PASSED
Here it is a screenshot of Installation Manager page when the error is returned:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. log in on server where NCC 5.0.1 software will be installed
2. go to the patch where installation software is located
3. run: ./install.sh -p 8080
4. open following page in browser on another Windows machine: http://<IP>:8080
5. go to "Environment" tab and click "change settings", then fill-in required information
6. click on "check prerequisites" from "Environment" tab
7. click on "Install" tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document